FISLY, Class Mini-yacht
FISLY CLASS MINI-YACHT SPECIFICATIONS
Fisly CLASS Mini-yacht specifications are described in the International Rules, Annex 02G
Contrary to the 'article 1 (2) for annex n. 16 only the English version is definitive.
A mini yacht is: 
- Any assembled land or sand yacht that fits inside a continuous loop of rope 5,6 meter long.
- The rope must lie on the ground. The touching part of the tyres on the ground
must fit inside the rope. 
- The tyre size is maximum 400x8 
- The mast must be a circular tube; no wing section
- It is recommended that a mini yacht has an effective brake. 
 F.G.A. 14/10/10  F.G.A. 18/09/11  June 2012