A fluorescent orange strip, 40 mm wide and minimum 2 m long, is stuck on the leading
edge of the mast.
The length of the mast is limited to 5.00 metres.
The width (leading edge to trailing edge) is limited to 0.30 metres maximum. 
In any position the mast must enter in a gauge of 5 metres long limited by two
projecting squares of 30 cm long.
- MAXIMUM TRACK : The yacht, fully rigged with a pilot in the cockpit, must pass between
two vertical posts with a 3.5 m gap between them.
- WHEEL BASE : the distance between axle of the front-wheel and the axle of the rear
wheels must not exceed 3.8 m.
- MAXIMUM HEIGHT : the highest part of the yacht may not be higher than the top of the mast
with the exception of any wind indicator. The maximum height of the lowest point of the
mast is 70 cm measured from the ground. The sail (boom included) when sheeted in at
maximum, must not become lower than the lowest point of the mast, projected horizontally
over the whole length of the yacht. 
- DIAMETER OF THE WHEELS : the diameter of the wheels with tyres fitted and inflated to
1.5 kg/cm³, must not exceed 0.70 m. 
- STEERING SHACKLES must be of stainless steel, minimum 5 mm diameter, and locked with
- STEERING CABLES must be of stainless steel, minimum 4 mm diameter, and must be fastened
with ferrules and thimbles, or swaged on terminals.
- CABLE TENSIONERS ( e.g. bottle screws) must be of stainless steel, minimum 6 mm
diameter, with safety system to prevent looseness (wire or locking nuts). The steering
mechanism must not content any textile ropes. 
An efficient brake will be fitted.
The maximum total propulsive area, (sail + mast + boom), is 7.35 sq. m.
The total weight, fully rigged, but without the pilot and without any unfixed ballast,
will be a minimum of 110 kg. 
A roll bar must be fitted to the yacht. It may however be replaced by an equivalent
construction of the yacht body. In each case, roll bar or body, it must extend a minimum
of 10 centimetres above the crash helmet of the pilot in the sailing position.
 : F.G.A. 22/10/95